On this week's show, our intrepid trio discuss the recent Hurricane Matthew. We review how the storm was forecasted, the impact it made on Haiti, Cuba, the Bahamas, and the United States.
Topic: The aftermath of Hurricane Matthew
Gifs we mentioned in the show:
Popular Science: Hurricane Matthew Was Deceptively Powerful
Impact on Haiti:
- Before and After Satellite Images Show Haiti's Catastrophic Damage From Hurricane Matthew
- Haiti Before and After Hurricane Matthew in Satellite Images
Impact on the United States:
- Horrific rains and ocean surge: Hurricane Matthew by the numbers
- How Hurricane Matthew created such a devastating deluge in the Carolinas
- Florida Was Spared the Wrath of Hurricane Matthew's Worst Winds By Just Miles
- ‘Extremely dangerous’ flooding to grip N.C. for days, governor warns
- Matthew, Atlantic’s Deadliest Hurricane in 11 Years, Heads for Georgia, S. Carolina
Impact on Nova Scotia, Canada:
This week's outro music is "Hurricane" by Bob Dylan WHO JUST WON THE 2016 NOBEL PRIZE FOR LITERATURE! Congrats Bob. We know you love our show.